2 Hour Dolphin and Seal Swim tour
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Sorrento, VIC
- Product code: 2HRWM
Experience the excitement of swimming with dolphins on this boutique 2-hour tour for just six guests.
We first cruise to see the Seals at Chinaman's Hat – where you can swim up close with these friendly locals. Chinaman's Hat offers beautiful shallow water with up to 60 Australian Fur Seals. We then begin the search for the resident Bottlenose Dolphins and prepare for the experience of a lifetime! You’ll remember the incredible moment as they look into your eyes and you feel connected with these marine animals with which we share so much in common.
- Caters for all swimming abilities
- Snorkellers will be entertained by wildlife interaction
- Includes hire of snorkelling gear; wetsuits, fins, mask and snorkel
- Limited to just six guests, you’ll enjoy an uninterrupted underwater experience
- The tour departs from Sorrento, VIC
- Private tours available
- Our skippers and professional in-water guides are passionate locals about our history and wildlife on the Mornington Peninsula
- More detailed information below
All levels of swimmers will discover the beauty of Port Phillip Bay’s resident dolphins on the Dolphin Swim Tour. This tour is for everyone who wishes to discover the secrets of the bay, whether you’ve never snorkelled before or are a keen regular. Visit Port Phillip Bay marine parks to see marine life found nowhere else on Earth. We are highly experienced with people who lack confidence in the water and our small groups help you enjoy full attention.
Snorkel on the surface with your expert guide and feel safe looking at local marine wildlife. Travelling aboard the RIB boat, Kavorca, you’ll get away from it all and enjoy a local adventure. Spend an exciting couple of hours on the vast Port Phillip Bay, snorkelling by boat along the Mornington Peninsula. Swim with local dolphins and fish species found only in temperate waters.
These RIB boat excursions are boutique. Purposefully small in number with a maximum 6x guests per tour. Our excursion takes you on the seas less traveled, it’s designed to help you feel like part of nature, rather than being an observer. Snorkelling with an in-water Guide you can be prepared to live an authentic natural wildlife experience.