Small group Seal Private charter
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Sorrento, VIC
- Product code: PAS1TK
Revel in the stunning views of the Mornington Peninsula coastline before enjoying the dip of a lifetime! Swim in the sheltered shallow waters with these beautiful creatures in their natural habitat. The Australian Fur Seals is one of our most popular and loved animal encounters.
We head out to the shallow waters of the Chinaman’s Hat, a purpose-built platform where over 100 local resident seals are sleeping in the sun. Moonraker cruises into the shallow clear waters and surrounding the boat are friendly, playful and inquisitive juvenile seals.
See giant smooth Rays glide beneath you on the sandy seabed, whilst Seals dart back and forth, eager to swim and dive with you. There is so much beautiful marine life to observe.
Tours depart daily from Sorrento Pier.Includes:
- 2 hour private cruise,
- Seal snorkeling activities,
- a choice of a full length 5mm or 3mm wetsuit & premium snorkel gear,
- Tea, coffee & hot chocolate, fresh juice, sparkling water or soft drinks.
- A delicious morning or afternoon tea,
- Onboard change facilities.
- Additional guests above 20 people $60.00 per person
- Towels $5.00 per towel
- Underwater Camera $30.00 per camera including an SD card.