1.5 hour Wildlife Adventure Cruise
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Sorrento, VIC
- Product code: 90VIEW
This tour incorporates a leisurely cruise along the famous water front homes of Sorrento and Portsea as well as cruising the calm waters of the Ticonderoga Bay Dolphin Sanctuary boarded by Point Nepean National Park.
Includes and Highlights:
- 90 minute adventure cruise to view resident wild bottlenose Dolphins and Australian fur Seals.
- Enjoying a relaxing cruise on our purpose built Boat, complete with onboard cafe, toilets, sundecks and view areas all designed for comfort allowing you the freedom to move around the vessel.
- Guided commentary to learn about the history, environment and wildlife here in Port Phillip Bay.
- Exploring the rugged entry to Port Phillip Bay and see the large cargo ships navigate the famous 'Rip' a treacherous body of water and entry to Port Phillip Bay.
- See migrating seasonal wildlife, Shy Albatross, Humpback Whales and Common Dolphins.
- Luxury purpose built eco vessel
- On board toilet facilities
- On board Cafe
- Undercover Seating
- Multiple decks to ensure you have the best view at all times
- Guided activities
- Amazing photo opportunities
- Qualified and experienced guides
- Hat and Sunglasses
- Remember a warm jacket, although it can be hot on the land out at sea we experience a cool sea breeze
- Some extra money or credit card just incase you need anything on the boat.