1.5 hour Wildlife Adventure Cruise
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Sorrento, VIC
- Product code: 90VIEW
Join our award winning signature 3 hour cruise condensed into 1.5 hours without missing out on any of the sights! In half the time you can cruise along the famous water front homes of Sorrento and Portsea where the dolphins are usually spotted, providing some great sightseeing opportunities we then visit the Seals at Chinaman's Hat where you can see into the daily lives of over 100 playful seals of all ages from young juveniles to old Bull Seals.
Keep your eyes out for an array of Seabirds, Port Phillip Bay attracts a wide variety of migrating and resident seabirds, showcasing their amazing abilities of diving and fishing.
Grab a cuppa from the onboard cafe and relax in one of the seating areas or take a Titanic style photo on the bow of the boat with your loved ones!
Includes and Highlights:
- 90 minute adventure cruise to view resident wild bottlenose Dolphins and Australian fur Seals.
- Enjoying a relaxing cruise on our purpose built Boat, complete with onboard cafe, toilets, sundecks and view areas all designed for comfort allowing you the freedom to move around the vessel.
- Guided commentary to learn about the history, environment and wildlife here in Port Phillip Bay.
- Exploring the rugged entry to Port Phillip Bay and see the large cargo ships navigate the famous 'Rip' a treacherous body of water and entry to Port Phillip Bay.
- Luxury purpose built eco vessel
- On board toilet facilities
- On board Cafe
- Undercover Seating
- Multiple decks to ensure you have the best view at all times
- Guided activities
- Amazing photo opportunities
- Qualified and experienced guides
- Hat and Sunglasses
- Remember a warm jacket, although it can be hot on the land out at sea we experience a cool sea breeze
- Some extra money or credit card just incase you need anything on the boat.